Some useful suggestions for extending life:
- Participate in things that make you happy.
- Look at the positive things in life.
- Plan for your financial future.
- Have a system to organize your personal financial matters.
- Do not drink and drive.
- Drink only in moderation.
- Wear sun screen and avoid excessive exposure to the sun and sub zero temperatures.
- Live an active life balancing your work with a regular exercise program, family and enjoyable activities.
- Stay close to your family and friends.
- Always fasten your seat belt when in an automobile.
- Maintain safe practices in your home to eliminate falls and accidents.
- Quit smoking.
- Have an annual medical exam.
- With your medical doctor’s approval, maintain a good well rounded exercise program.
- Maintain a healthy diet; meet with a nutritionist to review your diet and eating habits.